With an increased amount of hate speech and racism, homophobia, but also insults and threats, media platforms are under huge scrutiny. Hateful content on your platform drives users away and results in a lack of engagement around your content. And if you fail to attract visitors, you will ultimately stop having an audience to produce your content for.
Community managers play a central role for media businesses, however they are oftentimes overlooked. The pressure they need to face to make sure their platforms are clean is not a small or easy one. Aside from being time-consuming and expensive, human moderators can also strongly be affected by the repeated toxic content on your platforms.
Reduced advertising revenue
Advertisers have become increasingly aware of the slim chances to get through to their audience. With so many advertising channels to choose from, they will choose those channels most likely to provide them with their desired ROI. And if your media platform is losing visitors or could cause brand issues due to toxic content, advertisers will divert their spend away from you.
How we can help
- Encourage engagement
- Preserve free speech and encourage your community to participate in debate. Only remove toxic content which hurts others directly.
- Support community managers
- Support your community manager team by providing them with an automated solution which frees up more of their time, so they can focus on other things.
- Nearly 100% detection rate
- Feel at ease with Bodyguard by your side, knowing the technology detects nearly 100% of toxic content automatically.
- Remove unnecessary noise
- Detect and prevent unnecessary noise such as spam, links and scams, which drives the attention away from your content.